Ready to market your project to the world, but not sure if you’ve taken all the right steps? This planning guide will walk you through over 250 things you’ll want to consider doing before you dive in.
Where do you even begin when it comes to selling and marketing your film or tv project? Our planning guide will get you there, with four different categories to break it all down. You’ll know you have your bases covered when you move through everything from setting up a website to compiling a PR kit to creating project materials to implementing marketing techniques… we’ll make sure you don’t forget a thing.
The Ready, Set, Pitch Planning Guide is composed of 12 areas of the entertainment business to make sure you hit all the marks. With it you’ll be able to:
- Focus your brain on your content and not on organization
- Comprehensively prepare so you’re ready for anything
- Follow the steps of successful pitchers
Get focused, so you can get going!
- Setting Up a Website
- DIY Legal
- Appearing On - Air
- Creating Promotional Materials
- Writing a Press Release
- Compiling a PR kit
- Making a Sizzle Reel
- Elements of a Treatment
- Compiling an Investor Presentation
Sales & Marketing
- Preparing for a Pitchfest
- Setting Up Crowdfunding
- Applying to Film Festivals