Have you been putting in the work to pitch your project, yet people aren’t getting back to you? Do you wish there were insider tips to make the whole process easier? After years and years of practice, we want to share our tricks so you can learn the secrets of pitching.
Like it or not, what you’re currently saying in your pitches might be putting people off… But you can change that! This guide will give you a detailed list of what you shouldn’t say in a pitch meeting so you can get the reactions you seek. It includes an hour-long video, an accompanying PDF, and an audio file, to give you every possible way to digest the information.
With the lessons from 17 Things to Avoid Saying in a Pitch, you’ll revamp your pitch so you can:
- Confidently deliver your vision
- Walk away from a pitch meeting without regrets
- Start getting the calls you’ve been hoping for
- Beginner comments that make it easier for industry insiders to reject you
- Annoying statements that make established players not return your call
- Incorrect Hollywood cliches that make people tune you out
Distracting habits that ruin your pitch
- Off-putting phases that ruin your chance with industry professionals
And get steps closer to that coveted greenlight!